Best Ecopayz Casinos
At Betspin.com we put player safety and security first. While we do accept a commission from partners which may affect brand positioning, we are dedicated to only working with trustworthy and reliable operators. All our reviews are written and rated independently of the paying partner and we reserve the right to decline commissions from operators who do not meet our standards. Our list of top live casinos is not comprehensive of every casino operating in the market but is updated continuously with the best and newest brands.
- Available worldwide in over 200 countries, and it supports over 40 currencies
- Money transfers happen instantly within ecoPayz.
- Top security measures like encryption and fraud protection
Any online casino player, rookies and pros alike, need to fund their betting or gambling account and cash out their winnings with a reliable, easy, and quick payment method. No matter where you live in the world, this likely includes the sign-up process, trust in a safe and secure product, and free or low-cost and instant transactions.
ecoPayz helps people all over the world with this. They are an international provider of instant, safe, and convenient payment services solutions to both consumers and businesses. Available in about 160 online casinos, ecoPayz is one of the most popular payment methods to fund online gaming.
”We have spent a year developing this product and each step of the way we have consulted the very people that we have designed it for.”
–Phil Davies, Co-founder of ecoPayz
Below, we give you the whole deal on ecoPayz:
We even have the answers to some commonly asked questions. All you need to know about ecoPayz is here.
How to Deposit With ecoPayz at Online Casinos
If you are using ecoPayz for the first time, your first step will be to sign up for an ecoPayz account (instructions for which are coming up further down the page), and then fund your wallet.
You can make deposits to your ecoPayz account using three methods: credit/debit card, local bank deposit, or international bank transfers. Detailed instructions on depositing using various methods can be found by logging in to your account and selecting “Deposit funds” in the menu. For bank deposits, enter the payment reference in the “Payment Details” field of the payment order.
Just to give you an idea, though, we’ve provided some of the steps below.
To make a local bank transfer, the specific navigation will depend on the option you choose. Follow these steps:
- Select “Local deposit options” and choose your option.
- Enter the amount and click “Confirm”.
- Check the transfer details and click “Confirm”.
- Choose your bank if prompted (this will depend on the option you picked).
- Follow the banking instructions indicated on the screen.
- Log in to your online bank to finalize the transaction.
We found that funding your ecoPayz account is logical and simple, regardless of what method you use.
Once your ecoPayz wallet is topped up, you can head to the cashier section of the casino to get the money into your casino account. You can follow the instructions below:
- Choose the ecoPayz option and type in how much you want to deposit
- Once you click confirm, you’ll be redirected to sign in using your ecoPayz details
- The next page should be pre-populated with your deposit details. All you need to do is confirm the transaction
That’s it! The funds should be available to bet with instantly.
How to Withdraw With ecoPayz at Online Casinos
Withdrawing from your casino to your ecoPayz wallet is very easy, and a similar proces to depositing. Just follow these steps:
- Log in to your account with the casino you’re using, and navigate to the cashier and/or withdrawal area.
- Enter the amount you’d like to withdraw and confirm to get to the next step.
- Choose ecoPayz from the payment method options and confirm to move along.
- You’ll be redirected again. Enter the required details and submit your request.
- Once your transaction is approved, the funds will immediately get transferred to your ecoPayz account.
Once your winnings are safely back in your ecoPayz account, you also have the option of withdrawing them altogether, back to your personal finances.
To transfer funds from your ecoPayz account to your bank account, log in to ecoPayz and from the menu, select “Transfer funds”, then choose the “Bank account” tab. If you’re submitting a new request, you’ll need to enter your bank account details, but this isn’t necessary if you’ve done so before.
In the event you need to cancel your transfer request, you can do so as long as the status says “NEW”. if this happens, your funds will be credited back to your account.
Keep in mind, there are various ecoPayz account levels and you cannot withdraw funds to your bank account unless your account is a Silver level or above. You can choose other withdrawal methods if necessary, such as a wire transfer.
Ecopayz Processing Fees & Time at Online Casinos
ecoPayz deposits to your casino account are processed instantly, and you can find casinos out there that offer instant withdrawals to your ecoPayz wallet too. Generally, you can expect a short pending period of a day or two at most casinos.
All things considered, ecoPayz is certainly one of the quicker methods for both deposits and withdrawals,
If you want to make a withdrawal from your ecoPayz wallet, it may also be subject to processing times, depending on which method you choose.
Wire transfers are usually credited within 1-4 business days. However, if this has not happened, you can contact ecoPayz with a copy of your payment order that shows the payment and they’ll help you out as soon as possible.
Casinos very rarely charge for ecoPayz deposits or withdrawals, meaning if your wallet is topped up you can fund your account totally free.
However, there are fees and transaction thresholds associated with using ecoPayz, which range depending on the service level you’ve signed up for. ecoPayz offers 5 different account types from Classic to VIP, which offer different services for different fees. Take a look at their website to determine the best account for your needs.
For instance, the daily minimum is $15.51 CAD and maximum is $310.26 to 3,878.23 CAD, depending on your service level. Be aware that precise fees will depend on what’s available in your region and on your country of residence. Rest assured, there are numerous free services we haven’t listed, such as registration, certain types of deposits, and inter-account transfers.
You can find full details on their website, but here is a general idea:
|Bank wire deposit||0.00-10.00%||0.00-10.00%||0.00-10.00%||0.00-10.00%||0.00-10.00%|
|Credit card deposit||1.69-6.00% + 0.39 CAD||1.69-6.00% + 0.39 CAD||1.69-6.00% + 0.39 CAD||1.69-6.00% + 0.39 CAD||1.69-6.00% + 0.39 CAD|
|–||9.15-15.51 CAD||9.15-15.51 CAD||9.15-15.51 CAD||4.50-10.86 CAD|
|–||1.00% (min 9.15 CAD)||1.00% (min 9.15 CAD)||1.00% (min 9.15 CAD)||1.00% (min 4.50 CAD)|
|Account maintenance after inactivity of 12 months||2.33 CAD per month||2.33 CAD per month||2.33 CAD per month||2.33 CAD per month||2.33 CAD per month|
Advantages & Disadvantages of EcoPayz
Advantages of Using Ecopayz at Online Casinos
There are lots of upsides to using ecoPayz at your favorite casino. Some of our picks are below:
- ecoPayz is available across the globe in over 200 countries, including UK, Canada, India, South Africa, Indonesia, and Malaysia.
- Online payments are easy and fast.
- You can choose to use a credit card or a prepaid debit card.
- You can make instant money transfers internally within ecoPayz.
Disadavantages of Using Ecopayz at Online Casinos
At the same time, different payment methods will always have strengths and weaknesses. Below you can see some drawbacks to using ecoPazy:
- There are fees associated with ecoPayz, along with account stipulations and limitations.
- You cannot withdraw funds via bank transfer unless you hold a Silver level account or higher.
- The ecoPayz Mastercard is only available to Silver level account holders and above, and only in the UK and Europe.
Ecopayz Safety Measures at Online Casinos
We know that safety and security isn’t exactly a thrilling topic when it comes to online gambling and live casinos. Nonetheless, it is one of the most important ones since real money changes hands within online gambling sites, just like it does at actual in-person casinos.
You can be somewhat relieved to know that the best online gaming sites are responsible by creating safe playing environments and protecting their clients from fraud. This includes through the choices they make for payment method offering.
This, combined with the fact that the whole point of playing casino games is to unwind, de-stress, and have fun, while, of course, winning money, still means you need to strike a balance. That balance is by not letting down your guard, taking anything for granted, or failing to perform due diligence on the casino payment methods that most pique your interest.
Do yourself a favor and get to know the following things about the online casinos and payment methods you look to engage with:
Proven methods of payment. Although convenience is important, of course, the most important elements in a live casino gambling payment method should be secure, risk-free, reliable, and efficient. You’ll see various payment methods to choose from at the most secure online casinos, including verification methods like SMS confirmation or entering codes. Know that longer withdrawal times could mean there’s potentially an issue within a casino’s finance department, and keeping your money in a separate account and paying winnings out quickly is industry best practice.
Casino regulators and licensing. Regulators are government organizations that monitor and maintain the security and safety of online gambling sites and issue their licenses accordingly. In some countries casinos operate within, regulation by the local organization is mandatory in order to allow players from that country use the site. Check out the homepage of a live casino, and you should find a casino regulator’s seal. This indicates the casino is properly licensed, meaning they have gone through the applicable regulatory process and operate under the law.
Cyber-security measures. Keep an eye out for online casinos that use SSL encryption technology, and create a long and complicated password. This will help you avoid exposure to hackers and third parties who are looking for your financial and personal information entered when you register at an online casino.
Given all of these measures, you’re probably wondering where ecoPayz falls. We learned that the company makes data protection and security a top priority, by:
- Meeting regulated financial services security standards (in compliance with Payment Card Industry/PCI and Data Security Standards/DSS), such as through fraud protection, using technology with the highest data security and encryption standards.
- Being authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Never passing its clients’ financial details or methods of payment to third parties.
- Encrypting all transactions from your browser to their website, which is certified for information security.
- Separating servers which contain any private data from all other hardware, in extremely secure and restricted areas.
The company prides itself on these processes which mean your information won’t be exposed online and you’re protected from spyware, hacker attacks, and viruses.
Ecopayz Customer Support
No matter what payment method you are using, your first step if you run into any issues should be contacting the casino. The majority of the time, the support staff there can help with whatever you need.
On the rare occasions they can’t help you, ecoPayz has very good customer support options too.
You can search for information on answers to your question through ecoPayz’s Help & Support page.
If that doesn’t answer your question, Customer Support can be reached through email via their online contact form at the bottom of this page. Just provide your name, email address, phone number, and account username, and type in the subject and nature of your request. Alternatively, you can engage with an online customer advisor using the Live Chat feature, also at the bottom of this page.
How to Sign Up to Ecopayz
Just like signing up to an online casino, signing up with a new payment service should be simple and fast – which is exactly the case with ecoPayz.
To sign up for ecoPayz, follow these steps:
- Go to ecoPayz.com and click ‘Sign up’ at the top, or ‘Open a free account’ on the pages.
- Enter the following account information:
- A username
- Your email address
- A password (of at least 8 characters long), and re-enter it to confirm.
- Your country of residence.
- Your preferred contact language
- The main currency of your account
- Enter your personal information, which includes your:
- First name, last name, and date of birth
- Full home address
- Mobile phone number, including country code.
- Enter the validation code displayed in the box, into the entry field below.
- Choose your marketing preferences to receive product updates and special offers via email and/or SMS.
- Click “Create account”, after review the entered details are accurate, to proceed with your application.
Other Payment Methods
- Multi-layered SSL security
- Competitive processing fees
- Quick transferring speeds
- Accepted in 100 countries
- Popular for gambling
- Safe, secure & anonymous
- Topping up is free
- Both deposits/withdrawals
- Face ID / Touch ID protection
- Quick transactions
- No data sharing required
- Loyalty schemes
- Quick and secure
- Your data is safe
- Low fees
- Layered security
FAQs about Ecopayz Casinos
How do I know ecoPayz is safe?
ecoPayz makes data protection and security a top priority by meeting regulated financial services security standards, being authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, never passing its clients’ financial details or methods of payment to third parties, encrypting all transactions, and separating servers with private data from all other hardware. Your information won’t be exposed and you’re protected from spyware, hacker attacks, and viruses.
Which online casinos accept ecoPayz?
ecoPayz is an accepted payment method at more than 200 online gambling sites, including:
How do I delete my ecoPayz account?
Maybe you’ve decided to take an online gambling break or use a different payment option. Whatever the case may be, if for these or any other reason you don’t want to have your ecoPayz account open any longer, be sure to delete it, for security.
To do so, from the email address you have registered with ecoPayz, compose your request and email it to [email protected]. Be sure that your subject line reads “Request to Delete My Account”.
Who can use ecoPayz?
In order to use ecoPayz, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old and of the age of majority in your country of residence.
- Not be a resident of or paying taxes to a country in which ecoPayz services aren’t provided.
- Open an account according to the instructions provided at the application process and give all information asked for during this process.