New Live Casinos
Best New Live Casinos Online
Picking a new online casino can be a rather daunting task, especially for unseasoned bettors. In this article, we will present a guide on how to choose a new online casino site. We will explore the differences between newer and older establishments, as well as highlight what types of games and bonuses you may come across once you have fully registered.
At Betspin.com we put player safety and security first. While we do accept a commission from partners which may affect brand positioning, we are dedicated to only working with trustworthy and reliable operators. All our reviews are written and rated independently of the paying partner and we reserve the right to decline commissions from operators who do not meet our standards. Our list of top live casinos is not comprehensive of every casino operating in the market but is updated continuously with the best and newest brands.
Why Choose A New Live Casino Site?
For some, cutting ties with a casino site can be quite hard, however, a fresh change can be positive for the reasons outlined below:
- Game choice. Some online casinos have a more diverse games library that will suit some bettors more than others. For example, some players who prefer poker or video slots may look for sites that are focused in these areas.
- Promotions and bonuses. When evaluating which online casino to choose, you may find some bonuses to be beneficial, while others may come with particular requirements. Before you proceed, you should always fully read the terms & conditions that are listed.
- Security. The credibility of any site is vital as you want to ensure you are protected when you play online. Many online casinos take this very seriously and will employ the latest state-of-the-art security to safeguard players and ensure they aren’t exposed or susceptible to any scams. Here, you should check whether the online casino you wish to play at has a license and is fully regulated.
- Deposit & withdrawal options. Many online casinos are flexible and versatile in terms of the payment methods they accept, such as certain e-wallets and cryptocurrency. Nevertheless, you should check that the casino you wish to play at accepts your preferred payment method.
- Customer support. One aspect that you should be able to count upon at an online casino is quality support. Many online casinos have agents that can be contacted via phone, email or live chat. The contact details should be easily displayed in case you run into any trouble while online.
What Is The Difference Between Newer and Older Casinos?
The casino sector is constantly evolving and changing. There are always new casinos, games and developers making their mark in the sector. One advantage of newer casinos is that while they are new, they haven’t necessarily been started from scratch and there is a highly trained team able to utilize its knowledge to help it grow.
Whereas with an older casino, there is undoubtedly a greater level of experience and bettors feel more comfortable putting their money there. More reputable and established brands have their own customer base and will be tweaking and fine-tuning what is already a successful brand so that they can keep up with their competitors.
How To Sign Up At A New Live Casinos
Signing up to a new casino is likely to be slightly different from other casinos, but it is generally a straightforward process if you follow this set-by-step guide:
- After pressing the register account button, you will need to fill in personal details, such as name, address and date of birth.
- You will then need to create account details including a username and password, as well as add a security question, which will help prompt you if you forget your password.
- Once this has been processed, you will then move onto the verification process.
- To verify your account, you will need to upload ID such as a passport or a driver’s license, as well as proof of address.
- Verification can take anywhere between 24 and 72 hours as checks are scrupulous.
- You can then look into claiming an online casino bonus offer. Once everything has been verified, you will be able to play freely.
New Live Casino Bonuses
Casino bonuses will generally come in all shapes and sizes. These include:
- Welcome bonus. The most recognised of bonuses, the welcome bonus will be credited upon your first deposit on a gambling platform. It is a one-time offer and is a way to entice new bettors to join a site. You should always be aware of the wagering requirements before you can claim your bonus winnings.
- No deposit bonus. This form of bonus is generally used to test the waters of a site without risking your actual money. A no deposit bonus can often come in the form of free spins.
- Match deposit bonuses. This form of bonus will see an online casino match a percentage of your first deposit in the form of bonus funds. This can be between 50% and 100% deposit matches. However, some casinos may go as high as 200%.
What Games Are Available At New Live Casinos?
Online casinos are well endowed with games. They cover classic table games such as roulette and blackjack and live casino games including craps. New online casinos also take into account games such as slots, bingo and lottery games.
How To Find New Live Casino Sites
Finding a new live casino site isn’t easy, however, it’s always good to read reviews first. Alternatively, you can gauge the thoughts of friends for recommendations or check out Betspin for further inspiration.
New Live Casino Software Providers
More and more software providers are flooding the market. However, there are three that are very formidable and have a history of producing iconic games. One of the most well-known providers is NetEnt, which was founded in 1996 and has its roots in casinos. NetEnt has a diverse portfolio of online slots. Among these titles are Lost Relics, Gonzo’s Quest, Starburst and a mix of classic and modern online slots. Many of NetEnt’s slots deliver a 95–98% payout, which will be beneficial to bettors. The slots are accessible and compatible with all devices and can be accessed at any time too.
Evolution Gaming, meanwhile, was established in 2006 and was one of the first providers of B2B live casino solutions in Europe. The provider is best known for its live casino games and specialises in blackjack, with Blackjack Party, Opal Blackjack and Pearl Blackjack among its most recognizable titles. Evolution has made a name for itself by creating innovative and mesmerising games and the likes of Monopoly Live and Lighting Roulette have proved to be a great success.
Microgaming is the oldest of all the software providers, as it was founded in 1994. It’s an award-winning online gaming software company, and like NetEnt, prides itself on the quality of its online slots. Titles on Microgaming’s slots list include Assassin Moon, Augustus and Reel Gems Deluxe to name but a few. Currently, Microgaming has over 700 titles across multiple platforms. Through Microgaming’s QuickFire platform, casinos are able to offer instant play mode to their customers.
Deposits and Withdrawals at New Live Casinos
Arguably one of the most important functions of any online casino is the deposit and withdrawal process. Bettors want to use a casino that is reliable in this department as they don’t want to wait to deposit or withdraw their winnings. When it comes to depositing, it is important to make sure that the casino that you wish to play on accepts the same payment method for withdrawals as it does for deposits.
Some payment methods are more versatile and flexible than others in this regard. There will be a payment or cashier section at a new casino, which will draw attention to the types of payment methods accepted. Also, some casinos offer instant or same-day withdrawals and checks are carried out to protect players and the site before monies are released.
Popular Casino Payment Methods
There are several ways to make deposits and withdrawals at online casinos. The majority of these will not see the casino pass on any fees to users and they offer quick processing times for payments:
Mobile Sites and Apps
Many bettors have strayed away from the traditional brick-and-mortar casinos and are embracing online casinos. Indeed, there has been high demand for mobile casinos due to their convenience and ability to enable playing on the go. Many online casino sites have embraced apps in a bid to connect with bettors and a wide range of apps are available for iPhone and Android users. You will find a lot of familiar titles for mobile casino games that replicate every facet of the online casino experience. This includes but is not limited to roulette, blackjack, slots and baccarat.
To play at a mobile casino, you will need to download an app, which can be easily downloaded to your device. Casinos have invested a lot of money into ensuring that the gameplay is top-notch on mobiles and providing an immersive experience for all bettors concerned. When on the move, bettors will want to plug spare moments of time to play a quick game, or deposit more money into their account. Lots of casinos have an HTML5 mobile version of the casino site, meaning that processing speeds are quick and there are no lags or buffering problems when you wish to play.
Betspin’s Advice for Playing at New Casinos
Betspin strives to provide the best advice for new players. Amongst the information to consider, it’s important to choose a functional, trustworthy site that has a great choice and variety of games.
FAQs about New Online Casinos
Is it safe to play at new casino sites?
There is a wide range of online casinos to choose from and sifting through them takes considerable time and research. Indeed, bettors are spoilt for choice as to which casinos to play at. But safety, above all else, is the number one priority for all casinos concerned. Playing at new casinos is safe, providing they are fully licensed and regulated, and employ security measures to protect players online. Also, many of the top sites will be recommended and reviewed whereby every facet of the site will have been judged.
There will, of course, be some sites that will try and force bonuses on new players. Sites that look act in this way should be marked as a red flag and should ultimately be avoided at all costs.
How can I tell if a new casino is licensed?
To cooperate with the gambling jurisdictions of a country, every casino will need to apply for a licence. There are usually remote operators, but independent casino tester bodies like eCOGRA calculate payout percentages for games and feeds this information back to assess whether a casino is complying to the necessary standards.
To find out whether a casino is licensed, you will be able to find this on a casino site’s web page. A site will display its credentials on the footer of a page where there will be a stamp and it will also indicate where the website is registered. The UK Gambling Commission also has a search page where you can find the details of all licensed casino sites.
Do new casinos offer bonus codes?
The vast majority of new casinos will offer bonus codes as they will want to tempt new players to their site. New casino codes are worth having a look at and it is worth comparing operators to see which sites offer the most competitive bonus schemes.
There are many different types of bonuses on offer, including match bonuses, free spins and 100% casino bonus. To a certain extent, the casino bonus is the most common match deposit bonus on offer.
With all bonus codes, once you have signed up, there will be a section on the site to activate it and you will have to use the code provided to claim it. It is vital you read the terms and conditions so you use your code correctly. Many bonus codes will be time-sensitive or have wagering requirements, so make sure you understand the conditions, otherwise you may forfeit any potential winnings.
Can I win real money at a new casino?
Yes, of course. The beauty of betting at a new casino is you can play your favourite games and win big. It is advised to play games in demo mode first. Here, you can get a feel for games, so you feel more comfortable when you put your money on the line. When playing for real money, you should set a limit and bet responsibly.