Best ApplePay Casinos
Apple Pay is a digital wallet and mobile payment service provided by Apple. Launched in 2014, Apple Pay is an innovative payment method that is being increasingly used across online casinos, and it has a very impressive reach. While it is a relatively new payment method, it has quickly become more widely accepted in the past few years, and it is renowned for its reliability, safety and fast processing times for making deposits.
More importantly, Apple Pay is contactless, and it is a very convenient way of funding your playing bankroll. Apple Pay stands out from many of its rivals and it continues to gather pace. In this article, we have broken down how Apple Pay functions and have supplied a step-by-step guide for making deposits. We will also answer some of the most frequently asked questions by casino players – so do read on to find out more.
At Betspin.com we put player safety and security first. While we do accept a commission from partners which may affect brand positioning, we are dedicated to only working with trustworthy and reliable operators. All our reviews are written and rated independently of the paying partner and we reserve the right to decline commissions from operators who do not meet our standards. Our list of top live casinos is not comprehensive of every casino operating in the market but is updated continuously with the best and newest brands.
- Fast and secure payment method
- Launched in 2014 and available in most countries
- An Apple device is needed to use payment method
How to Deposit With Apple Pay
The fact that Apple Pay is contactless really makes you sit up and take notice of it as a payment method. When entering a casino site, it is vital to check first that Apple Pay is accepted. Once you have done your research, it’s quite straightforward to make deposits using Apple Pay, and deposits are processed instantly.
First, you need to open up the app and read the terms and conditions. To deposit with Apple Pay, you need to ensure that you have complied with these terms and conditions. After that, you will be required to enter your card and personal details, such as your name, address and phone number as well as card information. You can then scan and verify your card on your phone with the Apple Pay app.
Following completion of this, you will be required to enter a deposit amount. The casino you decide to play at will clearly stipulate the minimum and maximum deposit limits. Click ‘done’ or ‘confirm’ to select your deposit choice. Once you have done that, you will have to validate the transaction with your Apple ID and Face ID or Touch ID on your Apple device. After completing this stage, you will be able to play freely and choose the games you wish to play.
Once you have logged into your casino of choice, you can head over to the cashier or banking section and you will be able to find welcome bonus codes. Apple Pay is very convenient for depositing payments.
How To Withdraw With Apple Pay
As of yet, Apple Pay doesn’t accept withdrawals. Therefore, to make withdrawals, you will have to find an alternative payment method. Many casino sites will only allow you to deposit cash via bank transfer or credit card if you are using Apple Pay. There are also a plethora of e-wallets such as Skrill and Neteller whereby you can make withdrawals from your casino bankroll. Always check with the casino about payment methods if you wish to use the same method for deposits and withdrawals.
Processing Fees & Time
As a mobile payment method, using Apple Pay means that bettors won’t incur any fees and these aren’t passed on by the casinos. Apple Pay can process deposits in a matter of minutes.
Depending on the country you live in, Apple Pay works with the majority of card issuers and payment providers. These include Visa, American Express and Mastercard to name but a few. Apple Cash transactions – available in the US only – are processed like standard Apple Pay transactions.
Advantages & Disadvantages
Digital wallets have become the fastest and most reliable way to make transactions at online casinos. As previously discussed, Apple Pay does not pass on any fees to its customers and it is compatible with most other credit cards. Nevertheless, there are a number of advantages and disadvantages associated with the use of Apple Pay.
Advantages of Apple Pay:
- Face ID / Touch ID protection – Apple ID is a huge benefit for Apple users and not just casino sites. The technology enables you to use your Face ID or fingerprint to authorise your device and authenticate deposit requests.
- Quick transactions – Apple Pay processes payments almost instantly. Typically, you will only have to wait a few minutes before you can use your funds to make a deposit.
- No personal data sharing required – Many players can be quite skeptical or cynical about casinos, and they are worried that their personal information might be shared. However, Apple Pay offers a service whereby bettors aren’t at risk of having their details exposed or falling into the wrong hands.
- Very convenient – There is a seamless convenience when using Apple Pay. Once you have set up your wallet, placing a deposit at an Apple Pay casino is very straightforward, and with just a couple of taps, everything else is taken care of for you.
- Loyalty schemes – With Apple Pay and Apple Pay casinos, many have incorporated schemes and programs that you can access and validate.
Disadvantages of Apple Pay:
- Only available on limited devices – You can only use Apple Pay with at least an iPhone 6 or newer, and you must have installed the latest iOS updates. If you are using a Mac instead, then it will need to be one of the more recent models that has the Touch ID capability functions.
- Lack of withdrawals – Not all Apple Pay casinos accept the technology as a withdrawal method despite letting you use the payment method to make a deposit. Some of the best Apple Pay casinos will allow you to make withdrawals and deposits, but you’ll generally have to use alternative payment methods to make withdrawals.
- Still not widely accepted – While Apple Pay has received more attention and has become a payment option at more reputable casinos, it isn’t accepted at all online casinos. This, in turn, can be off-putting for some players who use only Android devices.
- Bonus offers – While Apple Pay casinos will offer some good bonus packages and promotions, there are some sites that may exclude bettors from accessing all the new deals they offer to their more loyal players.
Apple Pay ranks very highly for safety and there are no compromises. It is one of the most secure payment methods, and we can vouch for its transparency as a payment method. While withdrawals aren’t fully accepted, making deposits is very straightforward and they can be processed instantly.
We continually review payment methods and show how they can work for you. If you have liked what you have read about Apple Pay, then what are you waiting for? Go and find out yourself why Apple Pay is so good to use at online casinos.
Apple provides comprehensive customer support on a dedicated section of the Apple website. Users can uncover guides to set up Apple Pay, manage payment cards and access the Apple Support Community.
For further guidance, Apple supplies support via telephone and email. Users can either schedule a call with an Apple advisor or provide all relevant information online in advance of a call at a future date or time. Once a telephone number has been provided, Apple Support can provide a callback – with a wait time of 10 minutes or less.
Although no direct telephone numbers or email addresses are provided, Apple supplies the necessary contact forms for those wishing to receive support on its site.
How To Sign Up
Signing up using Apple Pay is very straightforward and can be achieved by doing the following:
- On your device using Touch ID, go to System Preferences > Wallet & Apple Pay
- Tap ‘Add card’
- Follow the steps to add a new card, and then with Apple ID, enter the security code
- After your bank has verified your card, you can start using Apple Pay as you wish
And if you wanna use Apple Pay as a payment method in online casinos, make sure to check out these:
Other Payment Methods
- Multi-layered SSL security
- Competitive processing fees
- Quick transferring speeds
- Accepted in 100 countries
- Quick and secure
- Your data is safe
- Low fees
- Layered security
- Super fast platform
- Cheap transactions
- Both deposits/withdrawals
- Secure and private
- Incredibly fast and efficient
- Free to use
- Very safe and secure
- No need for an account
What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is one of the newer, safer and more reliable ways to make deposits using an app through your iPhone, iPad or Mac. Essentially, it’s a mobile payment and e-wallet system created by Apple, which is a very convenient method for those who like to play on the go. It’s an extremely safe and secure way of making deposits online. With just the touch of a button, bettors can make deposits, and no card details or phone number are required to do so. All you need to do is use your finger, Face ID or Touch ID to authorise and authenticate payments. If you haven’t used Apple Pay to pay for anything online before, it’s very easy to link up your card. All you have to do is navigate to the settings tab on your phone, select the wallet option, and then select Apple Pay. From here, you can add a card that you wish to use to bankroll your playing fund. However, for UK players, it’s important to remind you that the government brought out new legislation in 2020 that strictly prohibits the use of credit cards to gamble with at any casino. Also, always keep at the forefront of your mind that Apple Pay will only work on Apple-related devices, so if you don’t own one of these, you will have to find a different payment method instead to make deposits and withdrawals.
Can I withdraw funds using Apple Pay?
While Apple Pay happily accepts depositing funds, this isn’t the same case for withdrawals, and it’s one of its drawbacks as a payment method. Some will allow you to make withdrawals, but there are plenty of Apple Pay casinos that don’t accept withdrawals using this payment method. Instead, you will have to find an Apple Pay alternative such as Visa, Neteller or Skrill to make withdrawals. Usually, you would use the same payment method to make deposits and withdrawals. You are advised to head over to the cashier section of the casino site you wish to play at to familiarise yourself with its payment rules before proceeding further.
Are there processing fees for using Apple Pay?
At present, there are no fees for bettors to worry about when it comes to using Apple Pay. Indeed, Apple Pay charges the fees directly to the operators or merchants, and this is where bank charges are levied. It’s important to bear in mind that banks may pass on the fees to their customers. Therefore, if you use your debit card to top up your casino bankroll with Apple Pay, then you can expect to be charged a 3% transaction fee.
Is Apple Pay fast?
Apple Pay will generally give you plenty of options to help fund your playing account, and it’s renowned for being quick. While it’s not the most used payment method at online casinos, it fares well for its reliability and efficiency. Typically, deposits can be carried out almost instantly, and it is very convenient for bettors who like to play on the go. With just the touch of a button, you can make payments, and aside from being quite fast, it is also renowned for being very safe. However, if you have any concerns about Apple Pay or you aren’t sure whether it is right for you, then you can try out other methods.